- For the third consecutive time it was World No 1 Novak Djokovic facing off against No 2 Rafael Nadal
- in the final of a Grand Slam tournament More than 686000 fans flocked to Melbourne Park over the c
- urse of the first major tournament of 2012 and the final was an epic contest worthy of the billing
- jokovic entered the match with a mental edge over Nadal thanks to six wins over Nadal in 2011 but a
- tired body after a 4 hour 50 minute semifinal match against World No 4 Andy Murray Nadal tried his
The greats of the tennis world and a total attendance of more than 686,000 fans came to Melbourne Park for the first major tournament of 2012 at the Australian Open. World No.1 Novak Djokovic faced No. 2 Rafael Nadal in the Men s final, in their third consecutive Grand Slam finals match. 2011 was a stellar year for Djokovic, as he won three out of the four major championships, and defeated Nadal in six matches throughout the year. On this warm Sunday night at Rod Laver Arena, that dominance continued, but it wouldn t be easy, as the two best players in the world played a five-set marathon into Monday morning in the longest Grand Slam final in history and Djokovic would win his third Australian Open title, 5-7, 6-4, 6-2, 6-7, 7-5.
List Price: $ 24.99
Price: $ 99.99
This title covers a vast array of subjects on Aboriginal culture - from fine arts to ceremonies, and from legends to the culture's global influence.
Price: $ 9.43