Renowned for over 100 years for their clear, accurate and easy-to-read mapping, Michelin country maps give travelers an overall picture of their route, with practical road and travel information; and city maps containing extensive street indexes orient them quickly so they can find their way to their destination.
List Price: $ 12.95
Price: $ 6.75
- Exceptional Purification - removes up to 98-percent of chemicals, heavy metals, sediment, fluoride, bacteria, virus and 100+ contaminants
- US homeland based manufacturer and top-rated customer support in Atlanta, Georgia (678)261-7611. 30-day money back and 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Reliable design, solid construction, NSF certified wet parts, Life time free tech support, Years of quality free drinking water
- 75 gallons/day Great tasting bottled quality water from Luxury noise-free lead-free Faucet. Usable with chlorinated and well-water sources.
- July 2014 upgrades: one-piece Feed Water Adapter, new Storage tank valve and Automatic Shut-off Valve, new 5th stage, Water Detector ($20 free gift)
- Automatic Shut-Off Valve. Clear housing in 1st stage - monitor filter life easily
- Luxury Faucet ($30 retail value). No air gap. Noise free
- NSF certified 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane for superior performance
- NSF certified steel storage tank - Flavor free
- Solid construction. Noise free operation
iSpring 75GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System Legendary Top-rated Reverse Osmosis Filter #RCC7 with new upgrades Featuring a 5-stage filtration process, the RO incorporates polypropylene sediment (PP), Granular Active Carbon (GAC), Carbon Block (CTO) and reverse osmosis technologies to provide crisp-tasting, bottled-quality water straight from your tap. Reliable design and solid construction ensures bottled-quality drinking water for your family year after year (view larger). See larger image. 5-Stage Filtration Removes Impurities Every time you turn on drinking faucet, source water passes through a 5-micron sediment filter that traps particulate matter--such as dirt, rust, and silt--that can affect the taste and appearance of your water, and potentially clog the system. Next, a 5-micron GAC filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, as well as mineral oil, BTEX, Poly aromatic hydrocarbons (PACs), phenol, and halogenated substance. For the third stage, a denser carbon bl
List Price: $ 299.99
Price: $ 165.99